The Community Employment Action Team (CEAT) is excited to announce a Job Fair to be held on Thursday, June 18, 2009 at The Amesbury Community Centre, 1507 Lawrence Ave. W., Toronto, ON M6L 1A8. The event will run from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
CEAT is a coalition of community driven non-profit organizations including: Career Foundation, COSTI Immigrant Services, Humber Community Employment Services, the Learning Enrichment Foundation, St. Stephen’s Community House and Toronto Employment and Social Services. Together, we are dedicated to increasing access to employment opportunities, developing strong partnerships with employers and supporting community agencies. We are committed to putting employers and candidates in mutually beneficial relationships.
Our Job Fair will feature:
• Employers from all sectors including healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, sales, customer service, accounting and many more
• On site resumé critiques for interested participants
• Easily accessible location with limited free parking
• Representatives from many government funded initiatives and programs on site to direct and consult with job seekers
• Refreshments and goodies for all
• An opportunity for your audience to enjoy an exciting day of successful job matching
If you would like more information about this event, or to schedule an interview, please contact Antoniette Di Marco at 416-654-5566 or email email@example.com …replace with your contact information
The Community Employment Action Team